How to Care for Your Case
Congratulations! You've just purchased a gorgeous new case for your phone from Hey Casey!
It can last you a long time if you take care of it. Here's how:
- Don't bend, twist or fold the cover, it can cause the image/design to peel
- To prevent yellowing, don't unneccessarily leave your case lying in direct sunlight
- Don't use abrasive chemicals to clean your case, rather wipe it down with a soft lint free cloth
- Don't scratch at the print with sharp objects or fingernails, although our prints are tough it will probably cause marks
- If you purchased a LUX case with a graphic inlay, remove the case when charging your phone - In extreme cases heat may cause bubbling. Don't worry if this happens, just use your hair dryer and easily push the bubbles out