Congratulations! You've just purchased a gorgeous new case for your phone from Hey Casey! Please ensure that you follow the care instructions below as no refunds or exchanges will be given for peeling or damaged phone cases.
Your phone case can last you a long time if you take care of it. Here's how:
- Excessive use of sanitizer may cause peeling - ensure that your hands are dry after sanitizing to prevent any damage to your phone case.
- We recommend using a UV Sterilizing box to sterilize your phone and phone case.
- Don't bend, twist or fold the cover, it can cause the image/design to peel
- To prevent yellowing, don't unnecessarily leave your case lying in direct sunlight
- Don't use abrasive chemicals to clean your case - including sanitizer! Rather wipe it down with a soft lint free cloth
- Don't scratch at the print with sharp objects or fingernails, although our prints are tough it will probably cause marks